Acquisition of Newbury Partners
View press release View presentation
- What is the ticker symbol for Bridge Investment Group and on what exchange are the shares listed?
Our shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “BRDG”.
- When did Bridge Investment Group publicly list their shares?
July 16, 2021
- How can I purchase Bridge Investment Group’s shares?
Our common stock can be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- When does Bridge Investment Group’s fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Where is the company incorporated?
The company is incorporated in Delaware.
- Who is Bridge Investment Group’s transfer agent and what is their contact information?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
- Who are the board members and executives of Bridge Investment Group?
Biographies of our management team and board can be found here.
- Who is Bridge Investment Group’s independent auditor?
Deloitte & Touche LLP
- How can I view documents Bridge Investment Group has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
Visit our SEC filings page for our most recent filings.
- How do I get added to Bridge Investment Group’s email distribution list?
Please go to the email alerts section of our website or click here.
- How do I contact Bridge Investment Group’s Investor Relations department with a question or request?
You may contact Investor Relations via email at email@example.com